Design & Planning
Kitchen Remodel Design & Planning with Kitchen Fantastic
When you call on Kitchen Fantastic for the design and planning of your Bay Area kitchen remodel, you can rest easy knowing we’ll make the entire project fun and easy. Better yet, we’ll be with you every step of the way to deliver ample communication and client care. Our remodeling process starts with a comprehensive consultation with some of the most skilled designers in the industry. We’ll visit your residence so we can get a feel for your home’s functionality and the overall aesthetic you wish to achieve throughout the course of your remodel. Whether your goal is to implement fresh design choices, a brand-new layout, sleek appliances, gorgeous finishes, or keep up with the latest trends in interior design, we have you covered. Learn more about our design and planning process and how our seasoned team of designers and contractors can take your home to the next level.
Our Design & Planning Process Explained
Our 3D design service isn’t merely a few clicks and colors. With help from advanced design technology, we can electronically create a full-colored rendition of your dream kitchen right before your eyes. We’ll be able to look at functionality, as well as color scheme, so you can be confident in the overall look and products you’re investing in. With a clear schedule outlined and top-notch communication throughout the design and build of your project, you’ll never be left in the dark when it comes to the work being done in your home. You’re in command, and we’re here to make the entire process run as smoothly as possible. To give our clients an overview of what they can expect throughout their project, the Kitchen Fantastic staff has put together a full breakdown. When you work with us, you’ll go through the following steps:
1. Reach out to the Kitchen Fantastic team to schedule your appointment. You can do this by giving us a call or filling out a form here. We’ll review your request and get back to you as soon as possible.
2. We will set up a time and date to come to your home for a free, no-obligation design consultation with one of our skilled designers, we will even give you a detailed quote right on the spot.
3. We bring our showroom to you! This way, you can get an inside look of our past work, samples, materials, and get design ideas with the help of a trained eye. And sometimes a 3D rendering can be offered so you can see your kitchen completed before we ever start.
4. If you have an idea of what you’d like to see in your kitchen remodel, we can browse the Kitchen Fantastic showroom together to hand-pick pieces or cultivate more inspiration.
5. We’ll ensure all materials for your kitchen remodel work together seamlessly so you can feel confident in your investment.
6. We’ll blueprint space to the 1/16” so we can get a good idea of what we’re working with and make the most functional kitchen imaginable for you and your family.
7. We'll stage all materials so you can begin visualizing your project. Not only are these designs detailed for you, but they're the same plans your city or county accepts in order to pull the permit for your home remodel.
8. Once all the details of your remodel are laid out, and we have your approval to keep pressing forward, we'll work with you to book a start date for construction.
9. Our in-house team of specialty building contractors will start construction.
10. Our hands-on team of designers and builders will be there to thoroughly answer questions and keep you updated from start to completion.
11. We witness you fall completely in love with your new dream kitchen!
12. *BONUS* Leave us a review so other Bay Area homeowners can experience the same ease and enjoyment with our remodeling process.
A Team You Can Rely On
At Kitchen Fantastic, we are licensed, bonded, and insured to give you the utmost confidence in our company. We work hard to ensure the design, planning, and build process goes off without a hitch! It’s our number one goal that each kitchen remodeling project we take on ends in complete client satisfaction. We understand that this kind of investment is something most homeowners only want to have to pay for once. That’s why we employ the top specialists in the region to handle your remodel. Just as our designers stick to what they’re great at: design, – our installers do the installing, fabricators only fabricate, tile setters only lay tile, and so on. These are not day labors that build fences on Thursday and do roofing on Friday. Subcontractors work great for some companies, but we take pride in having designers and installers that directly handle this work every day to make your dream kitchen a reality. Contact us to get started with your kitchen remodel today.